There are many portable power bank chargers on the market these days and plenty to choose from. Today, we were able to review the portable power bank charger by WUSICTECH.
The contents in the box are the power bank unit, a thank you leaflet from WUSICTECH, the manual, and the usb cable to charge the device via computer or an usb adapter to an outlet.
Some of the features for this device include the following:
- Built-in high capacity lithium battery
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery for up to 500 cycles
- Sleek Design
- Built in safety mechanisms to keep the unit from overcharging and short circuit
- Dual USB ouput to plug in devices
The Device Specifications are as follows:
- Lithium Battery
- Weight: 181 g
- Size: 96mm by 63mm by 24mm
- Capacity: 7800mAh
How to Use The Unit
- Pressing the power button turns on the power bank. The power light will turn off within three seconds if the power bank is not in use.
- The two USB ports can be found beside the charger lead. The USB ports are compatible for a variety of devices, such as smartphones, tablets, and other digital devices. It automatically charges the device every time it connects to the USB port.
- A micro USB cable has been provided to connect to an USB adapter or computer USB port for charging.
- By pressing the power button twice, it will enable the LED light to come on. Upon pressing the button twice again, it will turn the LED light off.
Overall, the WUSICTECH portable power bank charger is a solid charging device. I was able to charge two devices in just a few hours and the battery life was improved! To order this device, please direct your attention to WUSICTECH’s Amazon listing or from their website located here.