AGPtek Wireless In-Car Bluetooth 4.2 FM Transmitter
- Wirelessly transmit phone call from mobile phone to car FM Stereo system
- Switch to Hands-free mode automatically from music playing status when receiving call.
- Built-in microphone
- Supports music playing from USB/Micro SD card (max 32GB)
- Detect and display the voltage of Car Battery when power on
- Full 206 Channels optional from 87.5-1.08.0MHz
- Strong and elegant design with LED frequency display
- Supports 12-24V
- Charging Output: 5V/2.1A
- Supports last call redial
- Supports MP3 and WMA music formats
What I Liked?
What I Did Not Like?
Where to Buy
Get 25% off the original price using Code: 2FOYV8LY
MKBHD: RED Hydrogen Smartphone Prototype Hands-on
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 launching for August 23
Meet Red’s $1,200 Plus Smartphone: Hydrogen
THE WORLD’S FIRST HOLOGRAPHIC MEDIA MACHINE. IN YOUR POCKET. NO GLASSES NEEDED.
RED is offering the Hydrogen at two price points, $1,195 for Aluminum build and $1,595 for the more durable Titanium build. Now you maybe wondering why the high price? I thought the same thing. Then I began to think about the quality of cameras that RED builds with digital cameras.
Here’s the reasons for the high price tag. I believe that the holographic feature will be like no other. Secondly, with the experience RED has the camera sensors and technology, the phone is bound have one heck of a camera on the smarpthone! I think that the camera sensor technology in the phone will the major reason why the price is high.
Who will the phone catch the attention of?
Any Additional Details About the Phone?
- Display: 5.7″ Professional Hydrogen Holographic
- OS: Android Operating System
- Viewing Modes: AR, MR, VR, Holographic, H4V, 2D, 3D in Landscape or Portrait
- Integrated support: RED Cameras – Monitor and Control
- Cameras: Front and rear
- Audio: 5.1 audio through headphone jack
- Storage: Internal as well as expandable Micro SD Slot
- Connection port: USB-C
Attachments will be made available for shooting higher quality motion
and still images (as well as HYDROGEN format holographic images)