Our friends at Magix allowed us to review one of their latest products Fastcut. Fastcut lets you create videos that are just as exciting as your adventures. Various action templates make editing recordings from GoPro and other actions cams easier than ever before. Plus they can automatically cut your footage to fit the beat of the music.
Some important features from the software include the following:
- Easy-to-use controls: Start the program & you’re ready to go
- Movie Wizard for automatic video editing with
- special action templates such as Surfing and Bike Trip
- Cinema-quality effects: Animated transitions and templates
- Spectacular music: Suitable for different video lengths
Proxy video editing optimized for GoPro:
- Smoothly edit 4K & HD action cam videos
- Automatic image enhancements such as image stabilization
- Audio filter for removing wind noise
- Designed to work with all standard action cams
- Present videos anywhere: On TV, mobile devices or online (share on FaceBook or YouTube)
One of the things we loved about the software was the ability to user friendliness of the interface. It is easy to find exactly what you need. To see the software in action, check out our hands on experience with the software below:
So what are you waiting for? Go Pro Cam users will be able to especially use this software for action packed footage. If you want to give this software a try, you may download the trial version of the software, here. If you are looking to buy the software, you will be happy to find that it is on sale for $49.99 (regular price, $69.99).
Got any questions? Please leave a comment if you have something you need us to address about Fastcut!