Our friends at Adfilic sent us one of their wireless Bluetooth speakers to review. Here is a product description about the unit:
- Perfect Portable Bluetooth Speaker compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad 2/3/4/Air, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S/2/3/4/5, Blackberry, Nexus, Tablets, Laptops, PC Computers, MP3 Players, and any Bluetooth Enabled Device.
- Crystal clear sound with Bass booster and Subwoofer effect with built-in speakerphone and microphone for receiving calls.
- No brainer to use, no wires that could get tangled, no need to build speakers on walls!
- Rechargeable battery which can last for 6-8 hours of playing audio perfect for picnics, backyard barbecues and parties.
- Includes Adfilic Bluetooth Speaker, USB charging cable and 3.5mm Audio cable.
One of our favorites features is the ability to listen to FM radio station via this Bluetooth unit. In addition, we love being able to use our micro-sd card (insert in TF card slot) to listen to mp3s. To see a more thorough hands-on review of the product, please view our video below:
Adfilic is also doing a promotion for the Bluetooth Speaker. Please see this message from Adfilic below:
“We are offering you a 40% off coupon code for the Adfilic Bluetooth Speaker to share with your audience and viewers to all your social media sites. Please help us spread the word of the coupon code so other interested people can also use it.”
This is the coupon code for the Bluetooth speaker: LDSVC3UA. Go to Amazon now to purchase this unit.
One lucky subscriber/reader will also be able to win the Adfilic Bluetooth Speaker via our website! All you have to do is simply leave a comment with either an email address or twitter handle to get in contact with you. Spread the word and post on your social media sites using the following:
“I’ve entered to win the Adfilic Bluetooth Speaker from Spears Computer World. You can enter too by going to this link, http://goo.gl/RaFw8h #bluetoothspeakers”
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.